The Author in her graduation dress.
I then moved back to Finland where I managed to get a job in my own field. Well. Sort of. I worked at a movie theatre. I guess that counts as a vital part of the film industry.
The Author in her work uniform.
I then moved to South Korea for the summer of 2013.
The Author in her typical "Living in South Korea"-attire.
I then returned back home to Helsinki, Finland and promptly had an identity crisis. I knew I wanted to move on with my career, the actual one- not the one that involved a lot of corn-based snack foods, but going about it has proven to be incredibly difficult and unintentionally hilarious. So this blog was to created to keep track of the depths of just how low a young jobseeker can go. And because my personal careers advisor told me to be funny on the internet.
Mistä kaikki pekaanipähkinä..
Vuonna 2012 valmistuin yliopistosta Briteissä elokuva- ja televisionkäsikirjoittajaksi. Muutin takaisin Suomeen missä sain lähes heti työpaikan omalta-alalta. Tai siis, elokuvateatterista. Piipahdin Etelä-Koreassa kesän 2013 ja palattuani takaisin Helsinkiin totesin että tämä pelleily saa nyt loppua. Aika etsiä oikeata työtä omalta-alata. Siis siltä mihin ei kuulu yhtä paljon maissi-pohjaista syötävää. Tämä prosessi on osoittautunut yllättävän (naaaaaaat) vaikeaksi ja tragikoomiseksi, joten lopulta loin tämän blogin dokumentoimaan miten alas nuori työnhakija voi vajota. Ja koska henkilökohtainen uravalvojani neuvoi minua olemaan hauska internatissä.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti